Complaint Review: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:Moberly Missouri
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL
24078 Greenway Rd., Suite 3 Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

MYIPRODUCTS - IMAIL Fraudulent Charges Constant fraud yet still in business Forest Lake Minnesota

NAME:
Forest Lake, MN 55025
PHONE: 800 286-4455
FAX: 866 209-4999
Website: MyIProducts.com
I never heard of this company. But found charges of $14.95 for both October and November on my AT&T bill. I called and they told me my husband signed up for the voice mail. I told them that if my husband did indeed sign up, he was not on my phone account and could not authorize charges. They would not give a refund. I talk to my husband and he told me he never signed up for voice mail. Why would we pay for voice mail service when we have free voice mail through our cell phone plan. We never had any information this voice mail we supposedly signed up for. How could we use something they never gave us. But charge us anyway. My husband called and they told him they canceled it but could not refund anything.

They say they sent voicemail info to his email. The email they say he provided does not exist anymore. Why would he use that email to order something. I have filed a complaint with BBB and State of Missouri Attorney General.

Orangeblossom
Moberly, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/MYIPRODUCTS-IMAIL-Fraudulent-Charges-Constant-fraud-yet-still-in-business-Forest-Lake-Mi-287903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL