Complaint Review: myleather

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Ronald — altoona Pennsylvania U.S.A.
myleather
955 venice blvd., Internet United States of America

myleather leatherup WORTHLESS CUSTOMER SERVICE, they don't reply to emails internet, California

Stay away from both of these companies. I have emailed them I think a total of 8 times. I got 1 "canned reply" not even what I wanted to know. I finally got through to them by phone. Person I talked to wasn't exactly the brightest blub on the tree, couldn't give me any exact answers. I was talking about placing an $8,000.00 order with this comany, (she didn't get any brighter) especially when I asked her about a discount, DUH. Was told if I get bad products "tough luck"

I have been looking hard at both of these companies (actually 1 company together) for around 10 months now and there is a big price difference but the shipping they won't tell you what it's going to cost you before you okay payment (myleather) One sell to street buyers but at a much inflated price the other sell to registered dealers at a much lower price but NO RETURNS for anything. I don't know about you people but a started order of $8,000.00 to me is nothing to sneeze about and I proBably would have done all my buying off of them.  BE BERRY BERRY KAREFULL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myleather/internet/myleather-leatherup-WORTHLESS-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-they-dont-reply-to-emails-internet-Calif-992483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myleather