Complaint Review: mylife reunion ca

• Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: patty — york Maine United States of America
mylife reunion ca
Internet, California United States of America

mylife reunion ca took automatic money amount each month without my knowledge and phone calls charged to my account. Thieves!!! Internet, California

I just checked my online monthly statement and this web company has been ripping me off each month by having automatic withdrawals without my knoledge. I'm going to check my phone bill, also, as I see from others, phone charges are another source of rip-off.

York, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mylife-reunion-ca/Internet-California-/mylife-reunion-ca-took-automatic-money-amount-each-month-without-my-knowledge-and-phone-c-790198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mylife reunion ca