Shakespeare

• Reported By: Donna — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
mylife.com
mylife.com Anaheim, California United States of America

mylife.com charged without ordering Anaheim, California

I went on the web site and they stated a $5.00 dollar charge. I clicked the next screen and it stated all these charges. I clicked out of the screen as I knew then it was a scam. I was charged $71.40 to my credit card for something I did not order. I could never get through on the telephone number and there is no e- mail listing for this company. The bank could not get through to the comapany and they didn't have a phone number different from the one I had. I tryed many times to get through on the telephone without success.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mylifecom/Anaheim-California-/mylifecom-charged-without-ordering-Anaheim-California-690060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mylife.com