Complaint Review: mylife.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2010

• Reported By: marc — cathedral city California United States of America
mylife.com

mylife.com overcharged credit card with no indecation as to the amount , Internet

I thought I could find a friend using this service. When I found his name I couldn't get any info without signing up so I went to the payment optons that they gave. On the list it said one month for $12.95, so I use that since it was only one person and I knew I wouldn't continue with the service. After abut two weeks of not hearing from this person, I decided to close the account and the only way you can do that is to actually call the 888 number that they give you. When I called they said that my card was charged with over $150. for a year of service. I am outraged because they never gave info on how much my card would be charged, I was only expecting $12.95. Biggest ripoff ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mylifecom/internet/mylifecom-overcharged-credit-card-with-no-indecation-as-to-the-amount-Internet-673916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mylife.com