Complaint Review: MyLife.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Juliana — Miami Beach Florida
4540 Royal Palm Ave. Miami Beach, Florida USA

MyLife.com I never joined this, but now they are trying to get me to pay to remove my information. Nationwide

I receive an email that states that I am a member of MyLife.com, and in order to get my personal information removed (email, year of birth, city,state) I have to pay them money. I never signed up for "MyLife.com. They want to charge my computer card to get me to remove the information about me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyLifecom/Miami-Beach-Florida-33140/MyLifecom-I-never-joined-this-but-now-they-are-trying-to-get-me-to-pay-to-remove-my-inf-1128775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyLife.com