Complaint Review: mymoneyleaf

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: chevy — New Jersey United States of America
mymoneyleaf

mymoneyleaf unknow - scam artist scammers - taken money from my bank account- unknow how they got my account Internet

looked into my bank account from wells fargo - noticed a debit  from L1H for .05  - called my bank .

A week later i noticed 4 deposits into my account for .24 -.05 .45 .22. Then withdrew them 2 days later. Then another amount of 29.95 was debit from a company called my moneyleaf...never heard of these scammers and do not know them.  Now my bank ( wells Fargo ) is doinging an investigation and mean while i now have 5 NSF fees from my bank - which takes up to 10 days for them to do the investigation. Mean while when my paycheck did roll into the bank - 175.00 was debit from my bank for NSF charges and they say i have to wait ?????????????

I dont get it ,........PPL BEWARE Of your accounts online........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mymoneyleaf/internet/mymoneyleaf-unknow-scam-artist-scammers-taken-money-from-my-bank-account-unknow-how-t-983895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mymoneyleaf