Complaint Review: mymoneyleaf.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: peggy — akron Ohio United States of America
mymoneyleaf.com Internet United States of America

mymoneyleaf.com mycashguardian.com, mlhelp.org, paycashlink.com unauthorized debit from my account...called them and they said would either get me a loan or refund my 29.95 Internet

I noticed a $29.95 unauthorized debit to my account...I called company and at first no answer and then finally I talked to someone and they said that they were attempting to approve short term loan!!! They had me go to website and finish application...and then they said I would be contacted by phone or email about status of loan in 24 to 48 hrs and if I didn't receive loan my $29.95 would be refunded. I have received no call or email about this and now cannot get anyone to answer phone numbers that was given to me!!! I am contacting my bank on Monday morning and reporting this unauthorized activity...I am on social security disability and just needed a little help and I got ripped-off!!!! Also, I receive an error message when I try to go to website!!! BEWARE of these companies!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mymoneyleafcom/internet/mymoneyleafcom-mycashguardiancom-mlhelporg-paycashlinkcom-unauthorized-debit-from-my-964171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mymoneyleaf.com