Complaint Review: myname.isonvacation.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: bsyrm4 — webster New York United States of America

myname.isonvacation.com Caribbean Cruise Lines they would not give up on selling me a cruise until I caved..... Internet

Over a year ago I received an automated phone call that stated I was eligible for a 'free' cruise if I answered a brief survey at the end of the call. I happened to be delirious with the flu that day so I did. the 'free' cruise ended up costing me $721.00.

Since that call, I have lost me job.  I don't have the money to get to Florida to take the cruise now. I can't afford the gas to drive there. I want my money back to pay bills.  I have sent Customer Care an email stating such. We shall see.....

Everytime I 'brag' about this great deal I got, people automatically say - you were ripped off!  I don't want to believe them.  I want to have some faith in people.  But then I saw all the other complaints:(  This can't be true and if it is - something has to be done to get out money back.  I have bills to pay and medical expenses to pay.  That $721 is so very needed right now.  More importantly, I just want justice.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mynameisonvacationcom/internet/mynameisonvacationcom-Caribbean-Cruise-Lines-they-would-not-give-up-on-selling-me-a-crui-1024722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myname.isonvacation.com