• Report: #919686

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: gothamgal — Port Washington New York United States of America
920 6th St carver, Minnesota United States of America

mypillow.com This pillow is a ripoff carver, Minnesota

I  ordered Mypillow because the ad made it sound very good. When I first recieved  the pillow I had to put it in another room to  air out.After3 days the smell mostly dissipated but not completely.

When I tried to use the pillow it felt awful. It was "lumpy" Very uncomfortable, In addition the ticking  "crackled"when I moved my head. Very annoying.

There were no return instructions with the pillow. I had to call them to get instructions. They gave me a RMA # which was supposed to be put on the outside of the package. Unfortunately my Husband packed it up in my absence but he put the # inside. I called franticaly but they said they wouldn't look for the package and it would be returned which it was. I had to go to the post office again to send it again

They finally got the package July 19th. I called asking where was my refund. They tell me it might take up to 30 days. I have now paid to ship this thing 3 times! They are very good at holding on to my money.

This is a poor product. Don't believe the TV hype/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mypillowcom/carver-Minnesota-55315/mypillowcom-This-pillow-is-a-ripoff-carver-Minnesota-919686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mypillow.com