Complaint Review: myplay direct

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: queenmarcia — modesto California
myplay direct
400 lafayette Internet USA

myplay direct AMC official website merchandise online storeofficial breaking bad merchandise online store ordered and paid for merchandise one month ago that never came and no response to inquiries Internet

*Consumer Comment: Update

*Consumer Comment: Disappointed with myplay direct customer service

i ordered and paid for a breaking bad t shirt from the official amc television channel network site which sells merchandise for all their popular shows. i never dreamed they would fail to deliver or respond to me when i completed their customer problemform twice. it was over 3 weeks ago and supposed to be shipped within two business days. i did get a letter by email confirming my purchase with a customer order number and two automated emails after i filled out their online problem form saying they would get back to me with a lived agent within 24 hours which never happened. i provided phone and text info also and explained that this was the only gift my husband would be receiving on his birthday oct 15.

the merchandise still shows as available, not out of stock. i cannot find any phone number for them, but i continue to try. how i wish i had checked for negative reviews first or ordered from a tried and true site

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myplay-direct/internet/myplay-direct-AMC-official-website-merchandise-online-storeofficial-breaking-bad-merchand-1091190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myplay direct

Update

AUTHOR: Bethanlandon - ()

Since I Facebook messages them i have had a response, their supplier has been late delivering their stock.. Still hadn't arrived. Although its good I had received a response it would have been better for all if they sent an automated email explaining the shipment would be late. Probably wont get it until after his birthday now but I suppose it's not myplay directs fault.

Disappointed with myplay direct customer service

AUTHOR: Bethanlandon - ()

I am I the exact same position! I ordered on 3.10.13 and my gift was meant to ship between oct 7th and 17th yet the ship date has passed but it still says "shipping soon".

it's a gift for my boyfriends birthday. The only difference is I am in the UK. I thought ordering over a month in advance was excessive, now it doesn't even seem likely to arrive by November 11th!

I emailed them twice, no response. I even set up a twitter account just to tweet their customer service profile. No response again. Funny that they responded very promptly to my email regarding a prospective purchase, but not now I have paid for the product.

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone! If the worst comes to the worst how do we go about getting our money back since there is no communication and they've technically stolen our money?!