Complaint Review: mypoolyard.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: FedUpWithScammers — Arlington Texas
mypoolyard.com
11024 Balboa Blvd. Suite 280 Granada Hills, CA 913 Granada Hills, California USA

SCAMMER - will not verify or provide any info. Says 30 yrs in biz but no history of this company givest highly discount price to get your credit card, too good to be true Granada Hills California

*Consumer Comment: No problems on my order

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Misunderstanding

*Consumer Comment: Why are you leaving bad reviews???

Called and spoke to Dan at (818) 446-6855.  They would not provide a name or contact for the business. he said that they were in business for 30 years.  He quoted me a discounted price of $737 for a part advertised on their website for $1199. I asked where I could get review info and he said that he would not deal with anyone trying to get info.  I needed to just give him my credit card. BEWARE, this sounds like a MAJOR SCAM.  the webste has just appeared and there are NO reviews anywhere  http://www.mypoolyard.com/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mypoolyardcom/Granada-Hills-California-91344/SCAMMER-will-not-verify-or-provide-any-info-Says-30-yrs-in-biz-but-no-history-of-this-1051508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mypoolyard.com

No problems on my order

AUTHOR: gaw - ()

I placed order a couple of weeks ago.  I received items quickly and the price was the lowest I found. THEY did not rip me off.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Misunderstanding

AUTHOR: MyPoolYard - ()

We have been in the industry for over 30 years. We strive for great customer satisfaction but not all can be pleased. The customer called reguarding a price match. We advised him that we will be able to do that for him. Customer went into detail on who, what, when, and why we are a business. This was a new start up internet busness. We never asked the customer for any credit card information and will never do since we use authorize.net for all transactions. This is eaither a bad experience or a competitor. Either case this was taken out of contex. If any customer should have any doughts or questions please feel free to contact us.

Why are you leaving bad reviews???

AUTHOR: Benny - ()

Why are you leaving a bad review for these guys. I recently made an order from them. I called them, spoke to the same person mentioned above. He gave me the best deal for my order. It arrived in couple of days. You don't call people skammers when they help you...
By the way, for your info, they are using Authorize.net to charge you so they don't have your credit card numbers!!! I am very happy with this company. Thanks Guys, keep it that way.