Complaint Review: mypopcornmachine.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 29, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: JC — Taylor Texas United States of America
5925 Kirby Dr. Ste E #555 Houston, Texas United States of America

mypopcornmachine.com My Popcorn Machine How could it possible be my fault???? Houston Texas

I ordered popcorn on line.  I found a fairly decent price with mypopcornmachine.com, so I picked out a box of 48 and some bags.  Around $25 for all.  There were no other options for anything other than credit card info, so I put my info in and hit buy now.  Total came up to $84 ???  $59 for shipping and not even overnight express.  The popcorn does not weigh 100 lbs.  The shipping is Houston to Taylor (just outside of Austin) Texas.  So I call and spoke to "William".  He told me that was standard shipping.  So I told him to cancel the order, I would buy from someone else who didn't cheat shipping costs.  He said fine.  Now two weeks later, I called William to find out where my refund is and he said the popcorn shipped and I should have received it.  I told him I received nothing.  He would not tell me who the shipping was with, (UPS, Fed-ex) etc.  Now no product, no refund.  Please folks, check out the companies you buy from on line.  Don't get taken like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mypopcornmachinecom/Houston-Texas-77005/mypopcornmachinecom-My-Popcorn-Machine-How-could-it-possible-be-my-fault-Houston-Texa-890140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mypopcornmachine.com