Complaint Review: mypopcornmachine.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: katheryne10 — Pennsylvania United States of America
mypopcornmachine.com

mypopcornmachine.com Never sent my products or gave me a refund when questioned and canceled , Internet

I had placed an order for popcorn flavors May 20th of this year with the total being just under $90. My card was immediately charged but three weeks later I still hadn't received a shipping confirmation or any items. I tried calling the number on the site which ended up being a number to create a toll free line. A little scared by that I tried emailing and received the following response;

" Thank you for contacting with us.

We have contacted our concerned department regarding the item. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you have anymore question please feel free to reply us back.

Thanks & Regards, MyPopcornMachine.com."

Being I could no longer wait as I needed the items for my restaurant's new menu, I canceled the order and requested a refund and was again emailed a response;

"Sincerely apologize for your inconvenience cause.

We have forwarded your issue to our Manager, he will be taking care of your refund. Kindly provide us little more time.

Once again we sincerely apologize for your inconvenience cause.

Thanks & Regards,"

I have since sent four more emails requesting status updates or way to reach them and received nothing return and now doubting I will. For your own sake and that of your wallet, steer clear from this site. I'm just thankful I only lost less than $100 as opposed to others I read who lost thousands. Good luck to anyone else trying to work with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mypopcornmachinecom/internet/mypopcornmachinecom-Never-sent-my-products-or-gave-me-a-refund-when-questioned-and-cance-926667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mypopcornmachine.com