Complaint Review: mypostalexam.com

• Reported By: Pegi — Lorain Ohio USA
mypostalexam.com
INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS INC Internet United States of America

mypostalexam.com INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS INC,

I was charged twice @ $29.95 for a postal exam study guide with a one time refund that I could not download. Upon acceptance of my card info I immediately received 4 receipts for the charge. I tried to download the study guide to no avail.

I reported to the link that was given in the event I couldn't download. The response I got was links to other job options for at home online work! I never got a response for the desire to refund. When I applied I was given 48 hrs. to download the guide.

I tried once and could never get back to retry unless I provided the same info I gave to purchase. Prior to the 48 hr. deadline I retried downloading again to no avail thus losing $60.00 which put my account almost in default. The download gave me a readme file thru notepad that I couldn't read if I had a computer interrupter. As of this moment my 48 hrs. has not expired.

I cannot afford to lose $60.00. I am a 55 yr. old, single female, living alone and doing the
best I can to make ends meet. I live on a tight budget and this incident has put me in default. Please help!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2009 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mypostalexamcom/internet/mypostalexamcom-INTERNET-TRAINING-PRODUCTS-INC-484079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mypostalexam.com