Complaint Review: mypostalexam.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 30, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: Susan — haines city Florida United States of America
mypostalexam.com

mypostalexam.com Paid for training materials and then wasn't allowed to download them. Sent emails askiing for link to get them and never heard back. Did get receipt from them varifying payment Internet

I was job searching on the internet when this pop up appeared stating that the USPO in my area was seeking workers. I continued reading about it as I thought it would be a great job for me. At my age I am limited as to what I can do and thought being a mail clerk would be great. The pay is great and the benefits as with any government position is fantastic. After entering my credit info and payment info I went to download using adobe and it wouldnt let me..Said my adobe needed to be upgraded to open. So I upgraded and then was unable to get back to the page where the files were located. Luckily for me I had already received a receipt back from them..so I replied to it and all I received was a notice that someone would get in touch with me in 24 - 48 hours...this was 5 days ago and nothing...if there is anyone out there that can help me to get my money back I would greatly appreciate it...I would hihgly reccommend that no one else tries this...

Order ID : 1428438123

Transaction Type : Card Sale

Response : APPROVED

AVS Results : Exact match, 5-character numeric ZIP

CSC Results : CVV2/CVC2 Match

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mypostalexamcom/internet/mypostalexamcom-Paid-for-training-materials-and-then-wasnt-allowed-to-download-them-Se-747655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mypostalexam.com