Complaint Review: mypostalexam.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Gabby — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
mypostalexam.com

mypostalexam.com took my money, and never sent my product. Internet

I ordered a postal study guide from mypostalexam.com 2 weeks ago, and i never recieved it! When I went back to the website, I searched for any form of contact information to help me with my problem, and there was no way of contacting them! Now I am out 40 dollars, and no product!

Later, after reviewing the site again, in the tabs at the bottom of the web site, I learned that you can get free study materials through the United States Post Office, so in essence, the site is really just one big scam. They want you to pay for materials you can just get for free from the post office. Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mypostalexamcom/internet/mypostalexamcom-took-my-money-and-never-sent-my-product-Internet-940567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mypostalexam.com