Complaint Review: Myrtle Beach Mitsubishi

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Gary — Murrells Inlet South Carolina
Myrtle Beach Mitsubishi
431 Hospitality Lane Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Myrtle Beach Mitsubishi $5000 for any trade TV advertisement Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Myrtle Beach Mitsubishi false TV advertising.

$5000 for any Trade Lie!

My wife and I saw an advertisement on CNBC, FX and then FOX for the new Mitsubishi dealership in Myrtle Beach, SC.

It was over 30 miles from our home but we were looking for a new vehicle and had not looked at the new Mitsubishi. We had a one owner, 60K mile loaded Buick that she wanted to trade for something new so when we saw the advertisement on TV she made me drive her all the way to the new dealership.

She selected a sporty little four door but the manager came back with the salesman and told us they couldn't give us the "$5000 for any trade" on her Buick. He also said they couldn't honor the "National Mitsubishi lease deals."

We have 800+ credit and were disappointed that we had driven so far from our home for nothing. On the way back home I took her into the Honda dealership, less than 2 miles from our home and bought her a new Honda.

I guess I should thank Myrtle Beach Mitsubishi for the "False Advertising" because the Honda is a much nicer car than the Mitsubishi we didn't buy.

Just remember the "$5000 for any trade is a lie!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myrtle-Beach-Mitsubishi/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29579/Myrtle-Beach-Mitsubishi-5000-for-any-trade-TV-advertisement-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-1133154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myrtle Beach Mitsubishi