Complaint Review: mysolovoice

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: Jack — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
mysolovoice

mysolovoice I checked my verizon bill and saw that this company has been charging me $14.63 for a service I never ordered. They agreed to pay me back $40.00 of $135 they had stolen from me. Internet

I pay my bills on line and I guess I fell into the trap of not checking all of my payments each month. Yesterday I took a look at my Verizon phone bill and I observed an extra for $14.63. This was for a service called my solovoice.

There was a phone number for mysolovoice, 866-537-9974, which I called. Afetr several minutes of being on hold I gor through to one of thier personnel.When I asked what the charge was for she said it was for an extra voicemail service that I had ordered in August, 2010.

I then informed her that I had never ordered that service. She then stated that since I had never used thier service she would have $40.00 sent back to me. I stated that they had taken approx. $135.00 from me illegally. She then gave me a confirmation number and told me to go to an email address and that I may be able to recieve more of the money that had been taken from me. I went there but could not find what she had told me to look for.

This Company is a fraud and like anyone else committing a crime should be prosecuted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mysolovoice/internet/mysolovoice-I-checked-my-verizon-bill-and-saw-that-this-company-has-been-charging-me-14-724925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mysolovoice