• Report: #190388

• Submitted: Sun, May 07, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By:New York New York
Mysteria Products Company
PO Box 1466 Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Mysteria Products Company Deceptive business practices, ripoff, very rude customer service Arlington Texas

*Consumer Comment: Mysteria products Company

*UPDATE Employee: Inaccurate Report

*Consumer Comment: I've never had a single problem with them

*Consumer Comment: I was right, this company is very deceptive!

*Consumer Comment: ARE THESE OLD SCHOOL GYPSY RAGHEADS STILL IN BUSINESS?

*Consumer Comment: mysteria products company is a good company!

If you happen to get one of those catalogs with either "The Psychic Society" or Mysteria Products Company THROW IT AWAY! you would be making a huge mistake to order from these frauds!! Their products don't work and they don't stand behind them.

I ordered from them thinking their products would work, THEY DON'T, all they want is your money..they are hiding from the public by discontinuing the use of their customer service number and requesting customers to use their fax line or write to their PO Box.

The rep Jennifer was very rude and inconsiderate and unaccomadating and acting very inappropriately when I asked her a question.

When I called info to get the number to their other company Dorene Products Company, they told me they were not Mysteria or the company I thought they were.

LIARS!! they don't like to be called..they should be out of business!!!

Please stop these cheats and liars and put them out of business immediately!!!

Cindy
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2006 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mysteria-Products-Company/Arlington-Texas-76004/Mysteria-Products-Company-Deceptive-business-practices-ripoff-very-rude-customer-service-190388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mysteria Products Company

Mysteria products Company

AUTHOR: Terry and Ruth - ()

Yes i Just wanted to make a Report and say that me Terry and my mother Ruth has used Mysteria Products for around 25 years now and also we have used the pyschic Society and we have got Results from Both companys so who ever said there products does not work is not telling the truth me and my mother still Order from them time to time if you follow the Directions they give you and do as they tell you and have Faith in there Products you might get the Results your looking for we are glad to still be using your products after 25 years and they have always been nice to us and never turned us away when we placed a Order with them thanks Terry and Ruth

Inaccurate Report

AUTHOR: MPC - ()

The person named "Cindy" never ordered from us and we have never had anyone named "Jennifer" answering our customer service lines. Completely inaccurate information reported by someone who has never done any business with us.

The report by "Joe" about us being located in Dallas is also completely inaccurate - we've been located in Fort Worth Texas for over 30 years.

The report by "Suzanne" is true. We reserve the right to refuse business with anyone at any time for any reason. She has had way more than one dispute with us, has ordered from us several times and is a very unreasonable person to deal with.

I've never had a single problem with them

AUTHOR: Dizzy72 - (United States of America)

Every time I have dealt with there customer service on the phone they have always been very friendly and professional.  I have dealt with them for at least 5 years.   Like all religious,spiritual endeavors... Maybe there's a reason said product didn't work.  Pray for a Harley... If you dont get that Harley...Does that then mean God doesnt answer prayers?

I in all my experiences with them have been awsome! That is why I will continue to do business with them!

I was right, this company is very deceptive!

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (U.S.A.)

As an experiment, I tried placing an order with them, and it was denied for no stupid reason other than "past complications with orders" what the hell does that mean? that I had a dispute with them? SO WHAT WHO CARES IF I DID CAN'T IT BE RESOLVED? THIS COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PICK AND CHOOSE OR DISCRIMINATE WHO THEY DO BUSINESS WITH AND THAT WAS ME THEY WERE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST! IT'S JUST PLAIN WRONG...I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE MORONS AGAIN! THEY SUCK!

ARE THESE OLD SCHOOL GYPSY RAGHEADS STILL IN BUSINESS?

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

I remember a company with this same name in East Dallas back inthe 1980s and they were run by old school Gypsy ragheads when they weren't on Caravan and when they were, they had other family members or weird friends come in to run it.
They had some real LOSERS trying to give "psychic", er, make that Psycho readings and Tarot cards and NO WAY were they accurate. When they saw me laughing at them, they got mad. SCAMMMERS... I left and never went back.

They were down the street from the ORIGINAL Rocky's Poluice Supply location!

Luchea's had the BEST products by far... These guys watered down their various candle dressing formulas and basically sold junk for HUGE MARK-UPS....

I can't believe they have taken their show to Arlington,Texas!

It is hard to find good herbs, oils,roots, candles and things you need if you are a PRACTITIONER in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex every since Luchea's on Singleton Street went out of business!

I don't trust anybody else and this stuff that you get from the Botannicas down here is not very good either.

If that santera guy still has his shop in Oak Cliff, you need to buy from him. He has very good stuff.

mysteria products company is a good company!

AUTHOR: Shanna - (U.S.A.)

iwas reading the person report on the mysteria products company being a ripoff, and i would just like to say that i have used their products in the past and some have worked well for me and some have not. on the one that has not work maybe i did not do it right. ,but i am seeing some results from that spell! and about the company doesnt like to be called they always take my calls and try to answer my questions! so for people who want some good prouducts and a company that stands behind their money back policy give them a call at 1817-534-9645 or1817-534-9644. they have one person by the name of diann who really takes her time to help you. thanks diann for your help!!