Complaint Review: mytarp.com

• Reported By: Tent Maker — United States of America
mytarp.com

mytarp.com Bait and switch , Internet

*Author of original report: My Tarp Update

I ordered a 1 yard sample of fabric from this vendor to determine the quality and was impressed when I got it in the mail so I ordered 50 more yards of the material.  When it showed up it was completely different than what they had sent as a sample.  It was so cheap I am going to have to throw it away.  Clearly a  bait and switch scam.  I called them on it and they said they would call me back with a resolution.  No one has called me back.

I would not recommend doing business with this company.  I am calling Visa tomorrow to see if they can get my money back sine it appears that this vendor is running a scam.  As a small business owner I do not have the time or the money for this kind of thing. I highly recommend that you shop elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mytarpcom/internet/mytarpcom-Bait-and-switch-Internet-949957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mytarp.com

My Tarp Update

AUTHOR: Tent Maker - (United States of America)

So after working with My Tarp for a few weeks they did finally get me the fabric that I originally ordered.  I had to send them samples of the original sample material they sent me as well as the first roll of fabric I received.

Once they got it figured out they sent me the roll of the correct product and let me keep the roll they had sent the first time.  Although the process took longer than I wanted they did stand behind their product and got me the correct fabric.  Letting me keep the original roll was a nice gesture.