surrender

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: Edward L — Milford Ohio
Mytechhelp
5259 Coconut Creek Parkway Margate, Florida USA

Mytechhelp They charged me $ 119.00 for support and that was to be all and now I see that they have been billing me another $ 19.99 every month every since. Margate Florida

I called apple to get support from them and was directed to them and they never told me they were not Apple Support. They told me this was a new warranty service contract. They told me that my Mac Book need to have a new hard drive in stalled. I later just reinstalled the software and that corrected the issue. They wanted me to send my Mac in for a new hard drive replacement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mytechhelp/Margate-Florida-33063/Mytechhelp-They-charged-me-11900-for-support-and-that-was-to-be-all-and-now-I-see-that-1072763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mytechhelp