thousands

• Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: privateusername — naples, Florida
mytechhelp.com

mytechhelp.com scammers!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Here is something for your future.

I found out about this company on google. I called the phone number provided on the website. I talked to a lady on the phone, I told her what I wanted done. I told her my child owns an iphone 5, and I want to go through his deleted safari browsing history, to make sure he hasnt been going on things he shouldnt be. The lady that works for this company, told me that she is 100% sure that SHE CAN go back and look at old safari history, EVEN if it has been deleted.

I asked her if she was sure, she told me that she is 100% sure that she can get the old deleted safari links, I asked her how? She told me that all phones store information, and its not easy to erase things permanently! I took her word for it, and said okay lets go on with the procedure. I really want to make sure my children are safe, so I was willing to pay the $100.00 . She told me she needs my credit card number, and she will transfer me to the "tech" I said okay!

So I gave her my credit card number, she charged me the $100.00 and then I am waiting for the tech, the tech finally answers and asks me how can he help me. I told him I want my deleted browsing records for safari, and the "tech" said he could NOT help me. He said he cannot do this for iphones, only for the computers. But the lady that charged me, said that IT COULD be done. BUT the tech told me that it couldnt be done. So they said, sorry we cant help, and I asked for a refund, and they said they will transfer me to the billing department.

I was on hold for about 15 minutes, and I finally heard a click on the other end, they hung up on me! I was really upset, because I felt cheated. So then I decided to call them back, I told the new person everything that happen, and they told me that the billing department was closed, and to call back tomorrow between 9-5, they also wanted to know why I wanted a refund.

I told them why I wanted a refund, I told them that I wanted a refund because, I asked them to look up something for me, and they completely lied to me, they said they could do something, and they didnt do ANYTHING. So why should I pay $100.00 for them to tell me, they cant do anything for me? The guy then tried to transfer me to someone else, and then I talked to a lady, and she told me that she can't give me a full refund, but she could give me a partial refund. I was extremely upset, how can she charge me 100.00 but she cant refund me 100.00?

I feel like this company is a scam!!! They tell you they will do something, and they charge your card, and they say they cant do it!!!! They lie and take your money, and wont even give you a complete refund!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mytechhelpcom/internet/mytechhelpcom-scammers-Internet-1035044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mytechhelp.com

Here is something for your future.

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

If you want to check the browser history for iPhone5 (safari), you could google it. One possible key word set is "iphone5 how to retrieve safari history" which would tell you that there is no way to remove browser history unless your phone is jailbroken. Also, the last link (10th) in the list will tell you how to check safari browser history on iPhone5.