Complaint Review: mywashingtonfinancial.com

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Confused Buyer — Wesley Chapel Florida
mywashingtonfinancial.com
Internet USA

mywashingtonfinancial.com AKA Robert Vettorel, Robert B. Vettorel, LPL Financial Robert B. Vettorel tried to molest my child. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: WFB - Additional Documentation

*UPDATE Employee: WFB Corporate Response

I wanted to get the warning out there about Robert B. Vettorel to protect your family. Robert B. Vettorel came to our house possing as a financial advisor for LPL Fianancial. Clearly we trusted him and let him into our house. Robert B. Vettorel came the first night as we talked about his services etc. He saw my son playing baseball in the backyard and we began talking about our kids.

Robert B. Vettorel then offered to help my son with hitting lessons, being the great financial adisor from LPL my wife and I trusted him. What a mistake we made, we thought he was a coach. It was all a lie. On the 3rd lesson he began touching my son. at first moderate, helping with batting position and so on to the occasional slap on the butt. Which is normal in sports.

My son came to me 2 nights ago and talked to my wife and me and said that Robert B. Vettorel has been touching him more then jsut a slap when no one is around. [continued below]....

..... So, just to be caution we made the next lesson at our house, where i could monitor from upstairs without being seen.

I was disgusted and instatly threw him out of our house. He acually tried to touch my son in perverted ways, I was half temped to take him out right there. But I will let the police deal with this monster. I am here warning other parents of Robert B. Vettorel and do not let him near your children. He uses Financial advice as his way into your house and head. We have now filed 2 police reports and 4 other parents have come forward. Be careful with this man, keep him away from your children. If you allow him to manipulate you then you lost. Robert B. Vettorel is a child molester and he is sick. Please protect your children from these kinds of monsters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mywashingtonfinancialcom/internet/mywashingtonfinancialcom-AKA-Robert-Vettorel-Robert-B-Vettorel-LPL-Financial-Robert-B-1064093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mywashingtonfinancial.com

WFB - Additional Documentation

AUTHOR: WFB - ()

Subsequent to our rebuttal to the malicious and false allegations made against Robert B. Vettorel, WFB obtained written confirmation from law enforcement that, contrary to the assertions made in the original posting, Mr. Vettorel has never been the subject of a criminal investigation in Pasco County, the original author’s location.  As you will see in the attached documentation, the Pasco County Sheriff’s Department has certified that no record of any such event exists and Mr. Vettorel has not been the subject of any criminal investigation by law enforcement in Florida.

If you continue to have any concerns or questions regarding the slanderous and false allegations made within the original complaint, the Bank invites you to call Michael L. Chaido, Esquire, the Bank’s Senior Vice President/Chief Risk and Compliance Officer.  He can be reached at 724-222-3120.

WFB Corporate Response

AUTHOR: WFB - ()

WFB takes the slanderous complaint made against its employee, Robert B. Vettorel, seriously and would like to set the record straight regarding the malicious accusations made within the complaint.  The Bank and Mr. Vettorel take great pride in our reputation.  We deny the claims in the complaint and we want you to know that facts.

• Before this fictional complaint, Mr. Vettorel filed criminal (theft) charges with the Sheriff’s Office in Pinellas County, Florida against parties located in the State of Florida.
  • Around the time of the criminal complaint, one of these parties threatened that he and his “partner” would make sure that Mr. Vettorel was, in their words, “blackballed” in the industry.
  • On July 23, 2013, the Bank received an anonymous call, allegedly from one of our current customers, who specifically pointed us to this complaint.  The recorded and verified caller identification number for this alleged customer matches that of the parties that are the subject of the criminal complaint.
  • As you will note from the fictional complaint, the anonymous alleged client of Mr. Vettorel is located in Wesley Chapel, Florida.   Mr. Vettorel is a life-long resident of Pennsylvania and is not currently, nor has he ever met with any clients in the State of Florida.
  • Also claimed in the fictional complaint is that Mr. Vettorel posed as an LPL Financial Advisor.  Mr. Vettorel need not “pose” as a financial advisor, because he is a registered LPL Financial Advisor with an unblemished record.
  • The fictional complaint also indicates that police reports have been filed as a result of the baseless allegations in the narrative.  Mr. Vettorel has never been the subject of a criminal complaint in any state, let alone Florida or Pennsylvania.