Complaint Review: myweatheripayscs

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: George — Fairfield Texas United States of America
myweatheripayscs
madison, Wisconsin United States of America

myweatheripayscs this company is charging my debit card monthly and I can't find their real telephone # I have never agreed to purchase this service. and i"m tired of paying for something I don't use. madison, Wisconsin

I tried out the weather service on a ten day trial. I canceled the service in the allotted time. There was supposed to be no charges. There has been several months of charges since then. I cannot find them now or get through to a live person. Does anyone have a good number for this company so that I can get rid of this charge. They are charging me 14.95 a month for something I have never used since the trial period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myweatheripayscs/madison-Wisconsin-/myweatheripayscs-this-company-is-charging-my-debit-card-monthly-and-I-cant-find-their-re-997964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myweatheripayscs