Complaint Review: Myworldphone

• Submitted: Mon, February 17, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Kate — Palm Coast Florida
14848 Hillside Avenue Briarwood, New York USA

Myworldphone , N Hasan Sent RAZR V3 phone, No settings, defective charger, was supposed to refund money, blocked my email Briarwood New York

On Jan 17, 2014 I ordered a Motorola Razr V3 unlocked quadband camera phone (silver) for a total of $68.99. It was supposedly sent by priority mail.  It took 10 days to get from New York to northeast Florida.

When I received the phone I contacted an AT&T representative to help me with the settings as the phone was supposed to be an AT&T phone.  When I spoke with AT&T I found out that this was not an AT&T phone because they could not identify the phone by the ISDM number as being theirs.  This was also supposed to be a brand new phone and there were scratches on the face plate.

I contacted Myworldphone.com and was given an internet site on youtube to go by when setting the phone in order to get on the Internet.  I was finally able to get on the Internet after speaking with the AT&T rep for hours upon hours before I was given this youtube video site.  Then I was going to set the messaging part of the phone when the charger broke completely in half.  At this point the phone was no use to me without the charger.

I contacted Myworldphone.  I told them that I would send the phone back but expected a full refund.  I was told by Brian or N Hasan to send back the phone.  I have emails to back up this information from the company.

When I didn't receive a reply to my emails informing them that I had sent the phone and charger back and that the tracking with insurance costing me an additional $20.00 added onto what I was charged for the phone, my email was blocked.  I then tried emailing the company directly and that email was also blocked.

So now I am out $88.99 and can not get in touch with this company.  I am a senior and feel that I have been taken advantage of like many other seniors. I used a credit card for this transaction. This was an online transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myworldphone/Briarwood-New-York-11435/Myworldphone-N-Hasan-Sent-RAZR-V3-phone-No-settings-defective-charger-was-suppose-1124352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myworldphone