• Report: #1120531

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jeff — CASSELBERRY Florida
N2 Publishing
871 Oakbranch Pl. Sanford FL 32771 Sanford, Florida USA

N2 Publishing B2B Networking Magnolia LivingLake Forest LivingMagnolia Plantation Living MagazineLake Forest Living MagazineNicole Geraghty ( Orlando, Fl Director & salesperson)Neighborhood Networks Publishing Promises Results, With Absolutely No results at all after 18 months Sanford / Orlando, Fl Florida

*Author of original report: ILLEGAL CHARGES TO CREDIT CARD

*UPDATE Employee: N2 Publishing

*Author of original report: Verbal Contract/Promises Mean nothing to you....

*UPDATE Employee: N2 Publishing Response

I was Convinced I would be overwelmed with business by residents needing work in my neighborhood Lake Forest and Magnolia Plantation by the salesperson(Orlando Director) Nicole Geraghty, Yet....Not one call in 18 months. for either neighborhood! and I just figured bad investment, and I shouldn't have fallen for the lies... until I spoke to 2 other advertiser (That I know)that also entererd into a contract with Nicole based on My Being an Advertiser, and are upset they have no call either. I was used to bait other companies....no telling how many being told how many customers I am getting.

I ask very politely to be removed from the Agreement, due to the misrepresentation of how many customers I would receive from the ad. and NON PERFORMANCE ( the fact I was receiving absolutely no response at all in 18 month's of ads). In todays economy wasting money is not an option. But N2 Publishing and Nicole Geraghty refused to release me from this rip off ad

DO NOT ADVERTISE in N2 publishings Neighborhood magazines, NO CALLS

Jeff

C

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N2-Publishing/Sanford-Florida-32771/N2-Publishing-B2B-Networking-Magnolia-LivingLake-Forest-LivingMagnolia-Plantation-Living-1120531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N2 Publishing

ILLEGAL CHARGES TO CREDIT CARD

AUTHOR: Jeff U - ()

After Unauthorizing N2 Publishing to take payments from my Credit cards/bank accounts they still did!! on 2 seperate accounts! and they were so worried about getting paid they ignored the fact I had requested the phone number was to be changed to my new phone number and that request was ignored and they ran it incorrectly for 2 months, in 2 magazines!

N2 is a ripoff....absolutely no calls from their publications in 18 months of advertising after being assured their publications produce results!!

N2 Publishing

AUTHOR: N2 Publishing - ()

You haven't listed your name or your business.  Are you the business owner and did you sign the agreement?  That info will help us look into this matter more in depth.

Verbal Contract/Promises Mean nothing to you....

AUTHOR: Jeff U - ()

As you've said the written contract says one thing and the Verbal contract means nothing to N2 Publiishing in Orlando / Sanford / Heathrow / Magnolia Plantation / Lake Forest magazines.

-I was told there would be no more than 3 total contractors doing my kind of work in the entire magazine, because you didn't want to.... there are several more than that.

-You also said the existing advertisers were getting a lot of calls from their ads..... all the people I have spoke to are miserable and also feel they were misrepresented into believing otherwise...also getting no response!

-I spoke to someone who advertised solely because someone at N2 Publishing had pointed out my ad and said how wonderful the response was to my ad!!!

Very Deceptive practices of N2 Publishing should be made aware of on every available website, by all taken advantage of!!!

Proof..... 18months of ads (in 2 magazines).....0 phone calls

*** I also notice the search engines have so many people commenting/flooding on what a wonderful worplake and how much money they are making at N2 Publishing that it pushes all the complaints to distant pages!!! hmmmm Something wrong here!?!?!

N2 Publishing Response

AUTHOR: N2 Publishing - ()

Your company and ours entered into an agreement, where all the terms were discussed up front.  You signed the agreement.  You agreed to advertise for a set number of months, and we agreed to run your ad for that same number of months.

We never promise results. We don't control your reputation in town, we don't control your pricing, we don't control your sales process, your product, or your management team.  All we can control is placing your ad in our magazines.

Just because you changed your mind, and decided you wanted out of your agreement arbitrarily, you think you should be allowed to do that?  It's an agreement you signed.  No different than agreeing to a mortgage, a car payment, a boat lease, etc.

We didn't come to you in the middle of the agreement and say, "we are going to start charging you more money because we want to".  We are simply following through on what we both agreed to.  Nothing more, nothing less.