• Report: #1132015

Complaint Review: n/a, thanks to this idiot

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: itsnotover — la California
n/a, thanks to this idiot
101 N Brand Blvd Ste 1970 glendale, California USA

Law Offices of Fred G. Minassian, Inc. Most scandalist attorney/person that I have met in my life so far. glendale California

I wish i could say he took thousands of dollars from me and did nothing. he took tens of thousands of dollars and did nothing. Thats nothing though, compared to the agony and pain me and my family went thru. My business also took a major blow due to him lieing about the surprise court date that led to him starting the hearing without me and pleading for me as he begged me "please take the plea bargain, I promise you ill have you off probation in a year and a half". year and a half rolls around, and i have to hound this guy to get him to follow thru with his 'promise'... to keep the story short he didnt do what he promised.

this is after he used up my first time chance the court gave me on prior lesser charges, and he took credit for it. as if he did something. not one motion other than numorous continuances whice gave me more stress and into more trouble. tens of thousandes and he couldnt even push a pen to express the truth. I dont know how this guy sleeps at night.

communication he would probably tell you he doesnt know what it means like every motion or court rule that you mention to him. He cant even count calender days. he blames you for obvios mistakes he makes.

I can go on for days, if you have this joker as an "attorney" if thats what you even want to call him, i feel sorry for you the same way i felt sorry for myself.  fire him immediatly. his gamesmanship is intoerable for any defendent. he's good at examining a witness but talk is cheap, written motions win cases.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/na-thanks-to-this-idiot/glendale-California-91202/Law-Offices-of-Fred-G-Minassian-Inc-Most-scandalist-attorneyperson-that-I-have-met-in-1132015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on n/a, thanks to this idiot