Complaint Review: Nabahood - Darryl Johnson

• Submitted: Sun, July 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 29, 2007

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Nabahood - Darryl Johnson
370 E. HOLT AVE Pomona, California U.S.A.

Nabahood - Darryl Johnson Failure To Pay Monies Owed ripoff Pomona California

I am a graphic designer, my company is X-Cell Graphics. I designed a logo for Nabahood Inc. a logo which they are now using on their website, business cards. etc. I designed this logo in September 2006, and I have yet to be paid for my services.

I sued Darryl Johnson, executive director of Nabahood Inc. in Los Angeles County Civil Court. He did not show up for the hearing. I was subsequently won the case and was awarded a judgement of $840.00.

I have since tried to contact Nabahood Inc. In regards to receiving payment per the court order, all attempts have failed. I have asked Nabahood Inc. to stop using my logo, they continue to use it.

This company has very unprofessional business habits and should be avoided!

Matthew
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2007 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nabahood-Darryl-Johnson/Pomona-California-91767/Nabahood-Darryl-Johnson-Failure-To-Pay-Monies-Owed-ripoff-Pomona-California-263970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nabahood - Darryl Johnson