Complaint Review: Nacs, National Association Credit Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2003

• Reported By:West Linn Oregon
Nacs, National Association Credit Services
P.o.box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Nacs, National Association Credit Services rip-off dirty liars St. Petersburg Florida

I was contacted by phone saying i was able to reestablish my credit with a secure major credit card. i gave them my account numbers so they could get my deposit of 200 dollars and i have had the worst time trying to get ahold of anyone.

I asked them several times if this was a real credit card and was assured it was.

Three months later I finally recieved my "credit card" which was nothing more than a catalog full of crap that i had to pay 50% down on.

i have since told them i wanted to cancel but they basically said sorry about your bad luck.

now i'm out $200 and they still have my bank info which they have taken another $33 from recently. I was defrauded and i want my money back and i want to see them stopped.

Shawn
West Linn, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2003 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nacs-National-Association-Credit-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/Nacs-National-Association-Credit-Services-rip-off-dirty-liars-St-Petersburg-Florida-48968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nacs, National Association Credit Services