Complaint Review: nacs perferred customers

• Reported By:center Texas
nacs perferred customers
Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

nacs perferred customers ripoff dirty liars Tampa Florida

This company contacted me about a credit card with a 2500.00 limit with a low interest rate. They told me that they would draft 200.00 out of my account and I would recieve a package within 10 days and would be able to send in vouchers toward the 200.00 and then they guaranteed me a cash limit for 1000.00.

I gave them my info and told them I would not be able to have the money taken out until a week later. I started wondering if I had made the right decision and started looking up this company on the internet. I was shocked when I came across this site and seen the complaints against this phony company. The good thing is that they will not have the chance to draft my account because I will be able to contact my bank before the draft date.

Thank goodness for this site. I hope they will be caught and convicted of what they are doing.

susan
center, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2002 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nacs-perferred-customers/Tampa-Florida/nacs-perferred-customers-ripoff-dirty-liars-Tampa-Florida-38870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nacs perferred customers