Complaint Review: nacs

• Submitted: Mon, January 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 06, 2003

• Reported By:farmingdale Maine
www.nacs st pete, Florida U.S.A.

nacs ripoff deceptive company st pete Florida

i was also contacted by this company promising me credit cards and help with improving my credit. i was suppose to get a welcome package in 10 days but never got one. i got on the internet to find information on this company and came across the letters from other consumers which made me decide to cancel my automatic debit from this company. when i called the company to tell them this they told me they would get me for fraud. i laughed and told them i was reporting them for fraud. my bank told me not to worry about them getting more money from my account but after eading this further, i am changing my account.

farmingdale, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2003 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nacs/st-pete-Florida/nacs-ripoff-deceptive-company-st-pete-Florida-40228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nacs