Complaint Review: N.A.C.S.

• Submitted: Mon, December 30, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 30, 2002

• Reported By:Hampton Virginia
N.A.C.S.
P.O. Box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

N.A.C.S. deceptive company rip-off Saint Petersburg Florida

This company called me and said I qualified for a $2,500 visa or mastercard of my choice for a one time fee of $200.00 So I did it. They cashed my check 18 Nov 2002 I receive a package on 5 Dec 2002 but No Visa or MasterCard. Guess what they sent me? The SMC Catalog you know the one with Tom Beasley I think that's his name from Happy Days (the father).

I have tried calling but all I get is a recorded message telling me how important I am. So far I have stayed on the phone for 45 mins listening to this recording. No one ever came on line and this is not the first time I have the phone bills to prove it. Still trying to get thru.

This is going on third week of trying. Please Help Me! I want my money back.

GraceC
Hampton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2002 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-deceptive-company-rip-off-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-39561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S.