Complaint Review: NAILS BY DAVID LEE

• Submitted: Tue, June 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Shanay — Modesto California
3507 Tully Rd Spc 14, Modesto CA Modesto, California USA

NAILS BY DAVID LEE Unauthorized Debit Card Charges- Triple Swipes Card with 2 different Charges! Modesto California

This is the most horrible experience I have ever had with a Nail place. I'm losing my faith in Modesto people and this topped the cherry on the cake to say the least!

My debit card was charged over 3 times each with different amounts (for my privacy i do not wish to disclose the amounts) by Nails by David Lee.

The worst part is that the OWNER David is the one that did it. He seems to work together with the nail tech to take your credit card and then the nail tech lady passed my card off to the owner. The owner refused to hear my phone call to my bank stating that they charged me twice.

See,  I only carry cards that are prepaid with a hundred on it at a time so that I know when fraud is going on. I am so glad I have this card and that its not linked to my Checking account! I really do believe that these SCAM ARTISTS would have tried to SLIP THROUGH more unauthorized charges!

Even worse, the owner wanted me to give him more money! He didnt even know how much I owed him! I owed them a certain amount, and him and his tech more than doubled that amount I originally owed! On top of that, these RUDE people embarrass you to all the other customers saying that you did not pay!

I even went to their ATM in the back of their store- ALERT!  A nail tech having their own ATM is a bit fishy to me! THE ATM EVEN HAD ASIAN WRITING ON IT LIKE THEY BOUGHT THE ATM OFF THE INTERNET TO CHARGE UP CUSTOMERS CREDIT CARDS. I can confirm that this is necessarily going on, but listen people, the technology is available believe that! They are making crap loads of money from their ATM and God knows what else they are doing with the CONSUMERS credit card at the end of the day!

Even Weirder, is all of the fake awards on Davids wall.

And, no nail techs there have a license with their name posted! I would try and report them, but the closest I've come is reporting them to the BBB because modesto police wont do anything for cases like this.

If you must go there, please dont give them anything except cash! And dont let their RUDE nail techs con you out of a tip because this place should be shut down with their unprofessional rude employees and CREDIT CARD SCAMS! The law will catchup with them soon- hopefully sooner than later!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAILS-BY-DAVID-LEE/Modesto-California-95356/NAILS-BY-DAVID-LEE-Unauthorized-Debit-Card-Charges-Triple-Swipes-Card-with-2-different-1060252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAILS BY DAVID LEE