Complaint Review: Nalional Truck Funding LLC

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Lydell M — new orleans Louisiana
Nalional Truck Funding LLC
9140 Canal Road Gulfport, Mississippi USA

Nalional Truck Funding LLC I lost ever thing my wife my home i put ever thing i had i made my wife live her job so we could use the money from her 401K 12,000. Gulfport Mississippi

I put a down payment of 4900, a 500 down on for irp plates,$125 for sticker/$75 monthly$,550.00 due at close and $714.00 weekly starting Apirl 4,2013 till July 19,2013 comes up to 16 weeks of payment $12,000 + $75 weekly*16 weeks :1,200

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nalional-Truck-Funding-LLC/Gulfport-Mississippi-39503/Nalional-Truck-Funding-LLC-I-lost-ever-thing-my-wife-my-home-i-put-ever-thing-i-had-i-mad-1088630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nalional Truck Funding LLC