lumber

• Reported By: DFW Law Firm — Beford Texas
Nam Cuong Tran
2219 Merritt Way Arlington, Texas USA

Nam Cuong Tran Theft by check | theft of services Arlington Texas

*Consumer Comment: Is Nam C Tran gay?

*Consumer Comment: New site for chop suey man, Nam Cuong Tran

*General Comment: Crooked gook

*Consumer Comment: Merry Christmas to a.......

*Consumer Comment: So wrong.

*Consumer Comment: Ripped me off

*Author of original report: Not worth the time...

*Consumer Comment: Dishonest person

*Consumer Comment: Good to know about Dr. Nam Tran

Name:  Nam Cuong Tran

Alternate names:  John Tran, Nam C. Tran, Nam Cuong Tran, Nam (John) Tran

Phone:  214-642-1551 (2146421551@messaging.sprintpcs.com), 214-870-5058 (2148705058@messaging.sprintpcs.com)

Date of birth:  February 26, 1976 (02-26-76)

E-mail:  namtran2@hotmail.com

Home address:   Arlington, Texas 76018-3130

Spouse name:  Samantha Tran

Occupation:  President of DFW NCT Corporation, a corporation that operates United Health & Rehab, a personal injury chiropractic business

Business addresses:

United Health & Rehab; 2361 S Collins St; Arlington, TX 76014-1224

Phone: 817-801-9001; Fax: 817-801-9002

United Health & Rehab; 2100 N Main St; Ste 20; Fort Worth, TX 76164-8572
Phone: 817-626-9100

United Health & Rehab; 3901 W Walnut St; Ste B; Garland, TX 75042-6222
Phone: 214-227-5515; Fax: 214-227-5510

Our law firm recently ceased working with John Tran and his clinics when we discovered that he failed to return a check to us for services that were not rendered on a client whom we ended up sending to a DIFFERENT clinic.

When we politely asked for our money back from Mr. Tran, it was too late. He already deposited our money and kept it as his own as if he had provided such services.

After several attempts to contact Mr. Tran about a refund, we wrote to the Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners. They informed us that Mr. Tran was fined several years ago in the amount of $250 for willfully detaining his patient’s health records when requested to make such provisions on three different occasions. This raised a few red flags with us.

Our law firm will no longer be associated with such individuals who make it a practice to take other peoples’ money without working for it. We urge other law firms in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who deal with Mr. Nam Cuong Tran (AKA John Tran) and/or United Health & Rehab to cease working with him and his clinics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nam-Cuong-Tran/Arlington-Texas-76018-3130/Nam-Cuong-Tran-Theft-by-check-theft-of-services-Arlington-Texas-1102899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nam Cuong Tran

Is Nam C Tran gay?

AUTHOR: Greg McCurdy - ()

John Nam Cuong Tran of United Health & Rehab in Arlington, Texas finally came out! He IS gay!

The http://www.dfwunited.com website owner was once caught in a public library masturbating to pictures of naked men.

New site for chop suey man, Nam Cuong Tran

AUTHOR: Fatima Khan - ()

Crooked con man Nam "John" Cuong Tran has a new website for his personal injury business at http://www.dfwunited.com.  You do not want to be a patient at any of his United Health and Rehab places because there is never a doctor there running the place.

His doctors f*cked me over one time on a case, and now I don't send him any referrals.

Fellow auto accident lawyers need to know this about him.  If you have questions about him, you can reach him at namtran6@hotmail.com.

Has anybody noticed that he smells?  One time I met him at my office, his breath smells like shark meat.

#3 General Comment

Crooked gook

AUTHOR: Tracy L - ()

Nam "Ching chong gook" Tran is crooked.  That is all I have to say.  It's always the (((redacted))) who are the ones to watch for.

Tracy L

Merry Christmas to a.......

AUTHOR: Buster - ()

.....thief.  All the other law offices in the area will be informed that John Nam Tran in Arlington, Texas is a thief.

Anybody know why people like him have a good Christmas?  It's because he takes from those less fortunate than him.

Merry Christmas!!!

So wrong.

AUTHOR: Hatfield - ()

Redd Neck. That is so uncalled for. How could you possibly be so ignorant?

If you are referring to Dr. Nam Cuong Tran as a c****, you are really not insulting him. He is not a Chinese person. He is a Vietnamese.

The right word to refer to Vietnamese is either "charlie", which is short for Victor Charlie, or g***.

If you are going to insult him and his idiot wife, Samantha, at least get it right, you stupid*ss. That will hit him where it hurts.

F****** gook charlie. F****** gook! F****** charlie!  That is the RIGHT way to insult a Vietnamese.

Ripped me off

AUTHOR: Redd Neckk - ()

F****** damn chink screwed me too.  I heard his business was closed by the cops a few years back.

Not worth the time...

AUTHOR: Erica - ()

I had been there for a car accident and saw a doctor only once.  She did a workup on me on the first day.  On subsequent visits, I never saw her again.  She had no business card.

The secretary at the front gave me the name of the owner, Dr. Nam Tran in Arlington, and that I should see him.  I told her that I can't drive there because I don't have a car.  This one Dr. Tran probably doesn't speak English anyway.

My lawyer who referred me to this United Rehab clinic ended up sending me some place else.  I am not sure if this doctor office is a legit business.

It is always the damn Chinese-owned doctors offices that I have problems with.  Most of them don't speak English, and I can't understand them.

Dishonest person

AUTHOR: Humberto Torres - ()

I knew a Nam Cuong Tran that I went to medical school with.  He is from Fort Worth and was expelled for academic dishonesty.  I'm not sure if this guy is the same one, but I'm sure he never finished medical school.

Good to know about Dr. Nam Tran

AUTHOR: E Cedillo - ()

That is good to know.  We had some doubts about Dr. Nam John Tran, and now we know.  We will keep an eye on him too.