Complaint Review: Nam2/Cyprexx

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: cloebaby — Lehigh Acres Florida
Nam2/Cyprexx
9990 Coconut Rd Bonita Springs, Florida USA

Nam2/Cyprexx Alan Krinsky, Skip Kearns Ripoff, Con, Scam,Liar,User,Cheat, Bad Business Bonita Springs Florida

*Consumer Comment: What about Kearnes Enterprises and Steri Kleen

*Consumer Comment: What about Kearnes Enterprises and Steri Kleen

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is Skip Kearnes

*Author of original report: North American materials & manufacture/Green ground effect/Nam2

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Not Cyprexx Services

I worked for them for almost a month and a half.  I kept track of my earnings. I am still owed a thousand dollars. Everytime I asked for my pay they always gave me excuses.  Many other employees were not paid either. Instead of depositing checks from vendor's into the company's account so us employee's could get paid Alan was depositing the cheks into his personal account. Skip Kearns is his partner in crime.  Skip is suppose to be an ex firefighter and ex marine.  Such a disgrace to this Country. Skip was aware of everything, and to try and save his own behind he says he doesn't work for Alan anymore and makes threats. It's hard enough to find a job inthis economy and they use innocent people to do their work and never pay them.  Beware:  They use different names for this company- North American Materials & manufacture Green ground effect, Nam2, and Cyprexx to name a few. Don't work for them, they will not pay you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nam2Cyprexx/Bonita-Springs-Florida-34134/Nam2Cyprexx-Alan-Krinsky-Skip-Kearns-Ripoff-Con-ScamLiarUserCheat-Bad-Business-Bo-1102179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nam2/Cyprexx

What about Kearnes Enterprises and Steri Kleen

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

What about the employees of Steri Kleen  as posted above ?  There is another posting here on Rippoff report about how Kearnes stole the money from three women employees. Two with children that he left unpaid for the three weeks over Christmas. Now he owes them three weeks wages since January and has since vacationed in Las Vegas I'm told.

What about Kearnes Enterprises and Steri Kleen

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

What about the Steri Kleen employees that were never paid by Skip Kearnes......?? That is also reported here on Rippoff Report. A liar ... and a very weak man who steals from women with children.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is Skip Kearnes

AUTHOR: Skip Kearnes - ()

First off, I never worked for Alan Krinsky. Second, I do not own any part of any company afiliated with Alan Krinsky. Third, because of Mr. Krinsky's shady business dealings and his inability to tell the truth, My. Krinsky and I are not friends. I "loaned" Mr. Krinsky's company, North American Materials & Manufacturing (NAM2) money to pay his employees. This money came out of my pocket because I didn't think it was fair for those folks to work and not get paid.

I am sorry that bad things happened to the employees of Mr. Krinsky but none of that was my doing or because of me. When I stopped doing business with Mr. Krinsky, I made sure that a handful of his employeed were paid at least some of the monies owed to them. Please, feel free to ask them and you will see. I completely understand your frustration with him and his business entities but your gripes (all true I might add) are with and against him....not me.

I'm sure that there are several people that did not get paid and I assure you.....Mr. Krinsky is still working and has income. I would urge you to not only file suit against him but subpoena all of NAM2 and Green Ground Effects' records. Then, you will see that I was simply a contractor. He gave me some title to make me the bad guy but Mr. Krinsky was the one pulling all the strings.

I'm sorry that you feel I am such a disgrace and this posting seems to be more about me than the real problem child. People should always remember, the buck stops with the owner. I have sold personal belongings to make sure my employees are paid. This guy lies and tries to make his employees Independent Contractors to get around labor laws. If you need or want anymore information on Alan Krinsky, let me know. I am happy to assist in going after him. Someone needs to stop him. My email address is engine20ff@yahoo.com.

To truly make the originator of this complaint aware, Krinsky did not eposit the checks into his personal account. You can't deposit a check made payable to a business into a personal account. He DID use the business account as a personal account however. Yes, I saw where he paid his personal rent out of the company account rather than paying you, his employees. The former office manager has ALL of those records to this day.

North American materials & manufacture/Green ground effect/Nam2

AUTHOR: cloebaby - ()

Sorry if Cyprexx is not affiliated but you need to know that while cleaning these homes if ever questioned; we were told to say we work for Cyprexx. Maybe you should bring that to the attention of Alan Krinsky.  Not trying to bad mouth Cyprexx but you need to know what's really going on.  My apologies to Cyprexx.

#5 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Not Cyprexx Services

AUTHOR: Cyprexx Services - ()

This report is in no way connected with Cyprexx Services, LLC (cyprexx.com).