Complaint Review: Namaste Consulting Group

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Bert76 — Selkirk, Manitoba Alabama
Namaste Consulting Group
Namaste Group,LLC P.O. Box 41038 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Namaste Consulting Group Charged $150.00 for a lead capture page Phoenix Arizona

I was contacted by a male & then the phone was passe to a female who showed me their company website.

The female , who gave me the name of Karen Paulsen,  ph no 602-714-8161 said that they would provide me with a package including  a lead capture page. Ihave been unable to reach her by phone and when I tried to email the company, The email  was returned.

Time of transaction is May 24, 2013 at 12:03 CDT

When I printed the transaction data I saw that only a lead captured page was the service that I was paying for, which is pricy.

Checking further on the internet under scam or review I saw that Namaste Marketing Has several scam reports.

It seems as if Phoenix AZ. is a great place for this type of business.

I will never again use a credit card.

Paypal or clickbank seems to be safer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Namaste-Consulting-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85086/Namaste-Consulting-Group-Charged-15000-for-a-lead-capture-page-Phoenix-Arizona-1055169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Namaste Consulting Group