Complaint Review: Namaste Group

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Willie Runnels — Brandon Mississippi United States of America
Namaste Group
P O Box 41038 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Namaste Group Namaste consulting Group I Paid them $2,995.00 to make me an agent for North American Bank Card back in November 2010. They did not. Now they will not answer my letter or emails and will not return my phone calls. Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Namaste Consulting Group is the WORST company EVER!!! Protect yourself and your money!!!

I paid Namaste $2,994 in November 2010.

They sayed they would make me an agent for North American Bank Card, to dated this has not been done.

I have talk with North American Bank Card and they tell me I am not one of there agents.

I have sent Namaste a letter and many e;mails and requested a refound of my money  also have called many times and left my name and telephone number and as 0f this date no answer.

I have also reported this to The Arizona BBB and the Attorney General.

The names of the people at Namaste that I have talk with is below.
Mike Taner
Glen Howard
 To my knowledge Noth American Bank Card is a very good and strong Co. This report is in no way about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2011 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Namaste-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85080/Namaste-Group-Namaste-consulting-Group-I-Paid-them-299500-to-make-me-an-agent-for-Nort-739639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Namaste Group

AUTHOR: LilyJ - (United States of America)

Work at home mom...that's how Namaste Consulting Group hooked me. I should have been smarter and read the fine print but I was really looking forward to the possibility of having income coming in.

The one thing I can say about Namaste Consulting Group is that they're very consistent with their whole pitch to hook people. It seems to have worked on a lot of people.

I lost close to $4,200 dealing with them. I really thought this would be a great thing. That I would be able to stay home with my daughter and make some money, since I am a single mother.

My story is pretty much the same as what I have been reading about on this site and others and it really infuriates me to know that companies like Namaste have been getting away with taking people's money like this. It's not right!! I paid the initial $499 to get started and then also around $3,500 to upgrade. Nothing did any good as I have not made one dime. Ive also been getting calls from other companies saying that I need to purchase their services in order to make the BIG bucks. Namaste sold my information. And all the people that call are rude and sound like they dont know their a*s from a hole in the ground.

I called Namaste several times to try and get my money back but no answer. I finally reached out to the FTC, Attorney General and a law firm to file complaints and get my money back. I spoke to David at 615-671-4983 and he helped me with my case against Namaste. I didn't have to pay money
upfront for a retainer or anything, which is good because I didn't have any left. The whole thing was fairly painless. I'm happy I called and got referred to him.

So, anyone reading this and are thinking about dealing with Namaste...stay away from them! They will steal your money and blink twice about it.