Complaint Review: NAN ANTICI AND KBH EQUIPMENT

• Submitted: Fri, March 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: William Smith Dickens II — Clarksdale Mississippi United States of America
NAN ANTICI AND KBH EQUIPMENT
395 Anderson Blvd Clarksdale, Mississippi United States of America

NAN ANTICI AND KBH EQUIPMENT KBH Corporation Sold me a used tank when I bought new and refused to give me my money back Clarksdale, Mississippi

Houdy,
My name is William Smith Dickens II, also known as Farmer Smith Senior, been producing quality commercial broilers for over 30 years in good ol Mississippi. I use my real name, cause I aint a coward like them folks I am gonna tell you about. Been a straight shooter all my life, aint done no good to any living soul.

2 months ago, I went out and bought a spankin brand new Liquid Fertilizer Norwesco Tank from KBH Corporation located in Clarksdale, Mississippi at 395 Anderson Blvd - www.kbhequipment.com

The tank came damaged and rusted. Clearly Used Equipment! I called KBH and was transfered to Nan Antici Accounts Payable. I tell you, this was the nastiest experience in all my days.

This woman, Nan Antici, called me a lier and a cheat, and refused to give me my hard earned money back.

I even emailed her a picture of the rusty tank to nanantici@kbhequipment.com ...nothing.

I guarantee you one thing Miss. Nan Antici, you and your crooked company KBH Corp aint welcomed in our community and I will make sure that this story gets out to all my fellow farmers from Clarksdale Mississippi and coast to coast.

NAN ANTICI AND KBH CORP ARE SCAM AND CROOKS.

Yours truly,
Farmer Smith
Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAN-ANTICI-AND-KBH-EQUIPMENT/Clarksdale-Mississippi-38614/NAN-ANTICI-AND-KBH-EQUIPMENT-KBH-Corporation-Sold-me-a-used-tank-when-I-bought-new-and-ref-710097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAN ANTICI AND KBH EQUIPMENT