Complaint Review: nancy horowitz khors

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: mebrow — idaho falls Idaho
nancy horowitz khors
nevell ave walnit creek, California USA

nancy horowitz khors stranded lied to and left to rot in ca walnit creek California

I went to california to place my child for adoption nancy promised me we would have a family to adopt my naby amd that o could pick them she showed me one single mom profile after i told her no single parents when i said no she stopped paying for my place to stay and left me 3000 miles away from home with no money or place to live no food i ffinally got home and she says she has familys now and threathens me with jail if i dont use her service i checked this out with the police ahe cant do anything about my choice to worl with an agency. She has leid to me paid my bills with someone esles money telling them i was matched with them and has put me and family through hell i found out via google she has done this before many times ahe charges adoptive families 100000 to facilitate an adoption and she is currently working with familes on virginia were facilitatora are illegal please families and birthmoms go somewere else tjere are better people to work with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nancy-horowitz-khors-/walnit-creek-California-25268/nancy-horowitz-khors-stranded-lied-to-and-left-to-rot-in-ca-walnit-creek-California-1050020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nancy horowitz khors