uniform

• Updated: Wed, October 13, 2010

• Reported By: deborah — California United States of America
nanda dyssou
los angeles, California United States of America

nanda dyssou eve rand, lahungarianteacher.com, meetup.com, ucla nanda dyssou, teach hungarian, hungarian teacher uneducated, unprofessional, tardy, just wanted my money, not even a teaching degree los angeles, California

I signed up for a class with Nanda Dyssou to teach me Hungarian.  On the appointment date, she was late, and immediately asked me for the payment for the class.  She indicated that she has a "degree", but after the session, it just seemed like she wanted my money for the lesson, and had no real format for me.  To top it off, she started asking me personal questions, like if i was in trouble with my mortgage, and that she does loan modifications as well.  I was floored that she would even bring that up in a teaching lesson for Hungarian.  I did some research and found that she has been involved with a few scam companies in the past doing loan modifications, as well as a security company that she was just basically taking peoples money.

I would highly suggest anybody wanting Hungarian lessons to hire a professional, not a 20 something kid who just speaks the language and has no real degree.

beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2010 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nanda-dyssou/los-angeles-California-/nanda-dyssou-eve-rand-lahungarianteachercom-meetupcom-ucla-nanda-dyssou-teach-hungar-650576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nanda dyssou