Complaint Review: Nanjing Sunbloom Industrial Development Co.,Ltd

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Albun — N. Abington Twp. Pennsylvania
Nanjing Sunbloom Industrial Development Co.,Ltd
401 ,HongAn Mansion ,jiqing Road Nanjing, Select State/Province China

Nanjing Sunbloom Industrial Development Co.,Ltd Received smashed product. Company refused to refund money. Nanjing Internet

On May 17, 2013 I purchased 12 solar panels from Nanjing Sunbloom Industrial Development Co. On August 9 I received shipment form FedEx and I did not get what I ordered.  Instead Sunbloom sent 12 pieces of glass with solar cells (not solar panels) and they were all smashed. I did not accept the package and FedEx shipped it back. I tried many times to get my money back. Sunbloom refused. Sunbloom just kept my money and ignored me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nanjing-Sunbloom-Industrial-Development-CoLtd/Nanjing-Select-StateProvince-210029/Nanjing-Sunbloom-Industrial-Development-CoLtd-Received-smashed-product-Company-refused-1136799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nanjing Sunbloom Industrial Development Co.,Ltd