- Report: #1141229
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Naomi Ratinov
Naomi Ratinov128 S La Peer Dr Beverly Hills, California USA
Naomi Ratinov Paradise Quest Advance FEE scheme. Naomi Ratinov offer to invest in your company for an upfront fee of 20% using her FAKE euro clear bonds as collateral. After the investment is consumated, she fails to deliver on the investment and never pays back the your initial FEES. Her cohorts are Terry Robinson and Michael Lebeck. These are DIRTY people. Beverly Hills California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
An advance fee scheme occurs when the victim pays money to someone in anticipation of receiving something of greater value—such as a loan, contract, investment, or gift—and then receives little or nothing in return.
The variety of advance fee schemes is limited only by the imagination of the con artists who offer them. They may involve the sale of products or services, the offering of investments, lottery winnings, “found money,” or many other “opportunities.” Clever con artists will offer to find financing arrangements for their clients who pay a “finder’s fee” in advance. They require their clients to sign contracts in which they agree to pay the fee when they are introduced to the financing source. Victims often learn that they are ineligible for financing only after they have paid the “finder” according to the contract. Such agreements may be legal unless it can be shown that the “finder” never had the intention or the ability to provide financing for the victims.
if the offer of an “opportunity” appears too good to be true, it probably is. Follow common business practice. For example, legitimate business is rarely conducted in cash on a street corner.
- Make sure you fully understand any business agreement that you enter into. If the terms are complex, have them reviewed by a competent attorney.
- Be wary of businesses that operate out of post office boxes or mail drops and do not have a street address. Also be suspicious when dealing with persons who do not have a direct telephone line and who are never in when you call, but always return your call later.
- Be wary of business deals that require you to s
- Know who you are dealing with. If you have not heard of a person or company that you intend to do business with, learn more about them. Depending on the amount of money that you plan on spending, you may want to visit the business location, check with the Better Business Bureau, or consult with your bank, an attorney, or the police.
- ign nondisclosure or non-circumvention agreements that are designed to prevent you from independently verifying the bona fides of the people with whom you intend to do business. Con artists often use non-circumvention agreements to threaten their victims with civil suit if they report their losses to law enforcement.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naomi-Ratinov/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/Naomi-Ratinov-Paradise-Quest-Advance-FEE-scheme-Naomi-Ratinov-offer-to-invest-in-your-co-1141229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.