• Report: #220297

• Submitted: Mon, November 13, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By:Naperville Illinois
Naperville Courtesy Plumbing Services
1335 Lakeside Dr Unit 5m Romeoville, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-758-6448
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Naperville Courtesy Plumbing Services Company did not perform the service hired to do completely Ripoff Romeoville Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Nothing Wrong?

*Consumer Suggestion: How could the city video the line if it was still clogged?

I had contacted Naperville Courtesy Plumbing to perform a routine sewer maintenance clean out. While the plumber was here, he predicted that I had major problems with my sewer pipe, and would have a huge problem within the year. The estimate he gave me was greater than $10,000. In the process of investigating my "problem" I had the city video the line, and it was discovered that the plumber had not sufficiently cleaned the line, after charging me $306.00, and I would probably have backup within the month, and that there was NOTHING wrong with the sewer pipe. I tried to contact the company over 5 times, and they would never address me. The owner, or manager was never available, and never returned a call.

Alexis
Naperville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2006 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Naperville-Courtesy-Plumbing-Services/Romeoville-Illinois-60446/Naperville-Courtesy-Plumbing-Services-Company-did-not-perform-the-service-hired-to-do-comp-220297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naperville Courtesy Plumbing Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nothing Wrong?

AUTHOR: Mick - (U.S.A.)

I just noticed this report on the internet and wanted to address the complaint.

You said that the City of Naperville said that there was nothing wrong with your sewer line but if that was the case why did your sewer back up? If the sewer line was in good shape it would not of backed up.

Before we ever start any job we have our customers sign the ticket to make sure that they fully understand what will be done.

Upon completion  of every job (before we collect payment) we have our customers sign that they are 100% satisfied with our service. If they're not satisfied they don't pay

I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with our work and I'm sorry i just now have seen this report and took so long to reply.

I know it's been a while now since you filed this report but i would still like to resolve it.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

How could the city video the line if it was still clogged?

AUTHOR: Kirsten - (U.S.A.)

How could the city do a full video inspection of your line if (as you claim they said) the line was still clogged? Also, did you see the video or get a copy? most of the time the city will only inspect their lines, not the lines of a resident. Plus the line has to be cleared of blockage to be able to put the camera down the line and inspect.

Most of the time plumbers can snake your line and feel that there is an offset or break and they can usually determine if there is a break when roots or mud is pulled back with the snake.

I think that the company should address your concerns, but I am concerned that you have misunderstood information form the city.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC