Complaint Review: narconon freedom center, alboni mi

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy — lansing Michigan United States of America
narconon freedom center, alboni mi
west Erie st Albion, Michigan United States of America

narconon freedom center, alboni mi Scientology, drug rehab deceptions from the start, false hope to parents of addicts in despair, many stories of complaints Albion, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: You did the right thing...

In dispair after Son overdosed, found ad on internet for drug rehab detox treatment, sent email received phone call ne t morning from Donald at narconon, gave him details Of my sons drug addiction, gave Ins Information , he said everything was covered by bcbs up to 21,000. Then if our son stayed For the full length Of aprox 6mths we will owe 6,000. The Ins would cover 60days, sounded like that would be a good start.

Good Ins coverage, good nutrition, excersise, sauna,nice people, all sounds great, then..

First night my son who is 20 herion, opiate, xanax addictions For 6yrs Of which the last few months we had fear Of his death, a parents nightmare hanging On to hope, was taken to sparrow hospital the first night due to terrible withdrawls, i began to have an uneasy feeling And looked up complaints On narconon, i was shocked!!!

I called the hospital And demanded to speak to my son the nurse wasnt going to let me but After explaiing that the drug ce.ter he had come from was a scientology cult, i spoke to him briefly. I plan On picking him up tomorrow as its 1am right now.

I sent david a text with pages from the internet Of the complaints against narconon And told him to leave my son at the hospital, that i will take it from here And we have a lawyer. Nothing better happen to him he doesnt need help with his addiction beleiving he is an alien, he has enough issues to deal with. What a bunch of deceptive brainwashing garbage.

There is only God, the Son & the holyspirit, I pray everyday for my Son and others of addiction for the lord to give you strengh and protection. Dont beleive that cult stuff its not the truth.

Do your research!!! Before you take your child anywhere, glad I found out in a day what was up, listen to your gut, thats the holy spirit.

God bless you and keep you safe,

Praying for you all in need.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/narconon-freedom-center-alboni-mi/Albion-Michigan-/narconon-freedom-center-alboni-mi-Scientology-drug-rehab-deceptions-from-the-start-fals-843212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on narconon freedom center, alboni mi

You did the right thing...

AUTHOR: Whatever2007 - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry this experience happened to you.  You are doing the right thing in removing your son and I hope you can find a 12-step based recovery center.  God be with you and your son.