Complaint Review: naromax watches

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: 2tendollar watches — Saranac Lake New York United States of America
naromax watches
1200 s.brand blvd. Glendale, California United States of America

naromax watches offered free watch w/ pay shipping only $5.99. Hit credit card for $98., then another watch sent, $49 on card.Had to cancel card. first class scam. Watches estimated to be worth about $5.00 per. Glendale, California

I responded to an on-line survey in mid-dec.2012 promising a "free" watch paying only $5.99 shipping cost. on 12-31-2012 , my credit card is hit for $98.00. I receive a second watch on jan.31, 2013 that I neither ordered nor authorized. Called my bank and came to learn, that they had deducted another $49. Called company. Talked over me w/ obvious prepared text and abruptly hung up ! Had to cancel my card. So now I own two (2) crap watches that I paid $152.99.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/naromax-watches/Glendale-California-91204/naromax-watches-offered-free-watch-w-pay-shipping-only-599-Hit-credit-card-for-98-1009138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on naromax watches