Complaint Review: Nasca's Body Shop

• Reported By: Lucas — Pompano Beach Florida
Nasca's Body Shop
4515-4554 N Dixie Highway Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Nasca's Body Shop Nasca's Body Shop Fort Lauderdale Florida

After an accident I brought my car to Nasca's body shop to get it fixed, Joe said they would talk to the insurance and deal with them for me, he said they would have some news the other day, I called and he said they still had no information. He noticed my car was a total loss and that he would not make much money so he decided to lie to me and keep my car as long as possible on his lot so he could charge more. After 2 weeks he told me the insurance was coming and I had to sign a release form so they could pick it up. My mistake is that I'm too honest and I fell for the trap, I was signing something that insured that I had to pay for the car for staying there. Now he charged me 1500 dollars and my car is not worth much more than that. I went there to talk to him and he showed his true face, he was very rude and told me to get out of there unless I brought his money. Not happy to steal all that from me he still lied he talked with someone on the insurance company saying they were going there to pick it up next morning; I called the insurance and they never had talked with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nascas-Body-Shop/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33334/Nascas-Body-Shop-Nascas-Body-Shop-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1170875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nasca's Body Shop