Complaint Review: nashan ruff

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Taya — United States of America
nashan ruff
boca raton, Florida United States of America

nashan ruff scam, deceitful, boca raton, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Nashan Ruff is controlling and abusive. Beware!

*General Comment: To Tayea Deun

*UPDATE Employee: Mr Davison

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fictitious Comments

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Mr Ruff

I came to vouch for the people who have a negative view of Nashan Ruff. I deal with him in my personal life. Allowing him into my life was a huge mistake. Whenever he gets angry he calls me every derogatory name he can think of. He disrespects me by taking girls that i work with out on dates. He disrespects my children. Im currently pregnant with his child now and his response to it from the start was ABORT IT. He sends nasty text messsges to my phone telling me to DIE. Nashan has anger issues and I dont know where they stem from. He is a very selfish person. Whenever he isnt in the position of control he throws these huge fits. He has threatened me on occasion to HIT me. Maybe one day he will get the help he needs. Until then I would advise anyone that comes in contact with him to stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nashan-ruff/boca-raton-Florida-/nashan-ruff-scam-deceitful-boca-raton-Florida-988976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nashan ruff

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Nashan Ruff is controlling and abusive. Beware!

AUTHOR: Keisha28 - ()

I had a relationship with Nashan,and just to add to the lady's story, Nashan started out really sweet. He was an aspiring singer and I admired his ambition. He soon became controlling. All of which I took as attentive at first. He would never leave my side and told me what to do constantly. Without realizing it, I was slowly abandoning everyone and everything that was once important to me just to appease him and his career. Nashan is charming, munipulative and cunning. He is the only person who has ever intimidated me. I didn't notice anything really wrong until he threatened me one day. He said that I shouldn't let the pretty boy fool me because he was from the streets and he had shot someone before. He told me that he knew where I lived and that he had a girl beat up before. After that I no longer cared to carry on a relationship with him. He is crazy and and definitely potentially violent. Beware.

#2 General Comment

To Tayea Deun

AUTHOR: Andie - ()

Hey Tayea, I have also came in contact with this man and I would like to talk to you on my experience one on one or by email so please contact me ASAP.

Signed Andie

that i could not render. She didn't understand and she started calling us
everyday with harassing statements and threats. I advised her to cease
all calls towards me and my company and she refused to comply. Another
angry consumer that cant get their way, we follow all rules by the book,
so if we cannot help you we will explain to you in detail why.

Mr Davison

that i could not render. She didn't understand and she started calling us
everyday with harassing statements and threats. I advised her to cease
all calls towards me and my company and she refused to comply. Another
angry consumer that cant get their way, we follow all rules by the book,
so if we cannot help you we will explain to you in detail why.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Hello

Let me start by saying that this was a potiential client that give me a call from California requesting my services for modification, . I look at this family's situation and i found out that thier home is in foreclosure and in bankruptsy. This lady was almost a year behind and she was very aggressive and stern, i explained to that we CANNOT help her at all do to her situation and she lost it. i understand that she is afraid of losing home but i could not and take her money for services that i could not render. She didnt understand and she started calling us everyday with harassing statements and threats. I advised her to cease all calls towards me and my company and she refused to comply. Another angry consumer that cant get their way, we follow all rules by the book, so if we cannot help you we will explain to you in detail why.