Complaint Review: nassau county third precinct

• Submitted: Wed, October 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: cop — williston park New York
nassau county third precinct
214 hillside ave williston park, New York USA
  • Phone: 516 573 6300
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

nassau county third precinct Gangsta cop detectives steal drugs and money crooked cops crooked pig detectives steal drugs and money williston park New York

*Author of original report: I smacked you in your pig face

*Author of original report: picture of 3rd precinct crooked cops

you stupid pig detective cops picked the wrong person to beat up on.

the whole world is going to know that you people steal money and drugs off citizens and still arrest them and beat them you need to be put behind bars and tortured scumbag , that's why you always hear about police officers being killed by giving tickets and just random incidences because you guys deserve it.  drop dead you f****** b******s burn in hell and that big detective that hit me in the side of the head God help you when I find your name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nassau-county-third-precinct/williston-park-New-York-11040/nassau-county-third-precinct-Gangsta-cop-detectives-steal-drugs-and-money-crooked-cops-cro-1092480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nassau county third precinct

I smacked you in your pig face

AUTHOR: gina luciano - ()

how does it feel to be powerless I just punch you in your face

you guys think you're tough handcuffing me beating me while I'm handcuffed well guess what I have media access I just punched you in your face I just beat the crap out of your whole department I destroyed you guys im the only one who can do it you mess with a jew you have a serious problem ,had you treated me with a little more respect I would not be writing these articles I believe this is all because of the boyfriend of gina luciano who is a degective at 3rd little slut who bangs black guys.

give him the credit that he is due.    I didnt  have

a problem with you guys but you started with me and now I'm going to finish it why don't you take the frustration out on gina luciano detective boyfriend cause he instigated this he made you guys hit me , put him in the box and smack the s*** out of him because I just destroyed your department what are you going to do about it pigs and it s because of gina luciano detective boyfriend . He brought all this bad publicity . See he gets what he deserves and I will leave you alone police officers.

AUTHOR: alex - ()

here is the picture for the 3rd precinct that happens to be the most corrupt precinct in New York State they are the dirtiest lowest form of s***

I've ever come across off dirty cops steal drugs steal money people because they have a badge and they think people don't know how to get the word out big mistake guys...now you have my attention you said in the box I got your attention well guess what pigs now you have my attention.

by the way I know the tall guy with a bald head is Gina's boyfriend I know who you are now!!!

God help you if i see you in front of my house I will make you famous I will put your name all over the internet

the police will have to fire you you better step down before you get beat down.